Wether Barack Obama gets elected or Mitt Romney gets elected is irrelevant; they both work for corporate America. But Obama has done such a nice job for them that my gut feeling is that they will re-elect him. He is so much better at deceiving people, pretending to be on their side, pretending that America is still a democracy. He is such a good front for them (due to being black). The corporate oligarchy needs Obama (the traitor).
I was planning to vote for Buddy Roemer, even if he is not on the ballot anymore, just to show them that I know what is going on, but I feel embarrassed. Our system has become so corrupt that voting is a travesty. This is how I am going to cast my vote:
How to vote, a list:
- Don’t do business with the mega banks (Citibank, Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo et cetera) that is doing business with the enemy. Too big to fail means they are above the law; nobody should be above the law. They are stealing.
- Don’t buy “made in China (or somewhere else)” stuff. It comes from sweat shops; you are supporting corporate gangsters when you do. Go to American Apparel. If you are pressed for cash get your clothing at the thrift store, so you don’t encourage the clothing giants and support small business.
- Don’t join the army. You are fighting for the corporations that comprise the military industrial complex (they are making money on war, blood money) not for democracy. If we bring our troops home the crisis ends.
- Buy an electric car. The oil companies are a great part of the problem.
- Stay away from the mainstream media; it’s misleading. For the real news: Democracy Now
- Do your homework, so you can understand what is going on, and accept your own responsibility in the matter. Your inaction will keep the tyrants in power and they are extremely dangerous.
- Support small business.
- Spread the word! The more people know, the less power they’ll have. The reason they work in the shadows is because they need public support to survive; they need our money.
- To get educated, start here: AE 9/11 Truth (Please sign the petition) Or here: A Thrive
I am also helping to build an Eco village about an hour away from Tucson. It may be the way to go, an alternative. Pictures below:
More about Eco Village at: Arizona School for International Shamanism Studies
Filed under: Perspective Tagged: | AE911truth, America, American Apparel, Bank of America, Barack Obama, Buddy Roemer, Chase, chase bank, Citibank, Corporate America, Corporate Oligarchy, current-events, Democracy, Democracy Now, Mega Banks, Military Industrial Complex, Mitt Romney, Occupy Wall Street, politics, sweat shops, Thrift Stores, Thrive Movement, Wells Fargo