Obama is on the campaign trail. Who are his opponents? It doesn’t matter; they all work for the same entity. Do you realize that everything is a show? The only way to vote is as follows:
- Don’t do business with the mega banks (Citibank, Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo etcetera) that is doing business with the enemy. Too big to fail means they are above the law; nobody should be above the law. They are getting away with murder.
- Don’t buy “made in China (or somewhere else)” stuff. It comes from sweat shops; you are supporting corporate gangsters when you do. If you are pressed for cash get your clothing at the thrift store, so you don’t encourage the clothing giants and support small business. Go to American Apparel.
- Don’t join the army. You are fighting for the corporations that comprise the military industrial complex (they are making money on war, blood money) not for democracy. If we bring our troops home the crisis ends.
- Buy an electric car. The oil companies are a great part of the problem.
- Stay away from the mainstream media; it’s misleading. For the real news: Democracy Now
- Support small business.
- Do your homework, so you can understand what is going on, and accept your own responsibility in the matter. Your inaction will keep the tyrants in power and they are extremely dangerous.
- Spread the word! The more people know, the less power they’ll have. The reason they work in the shadows is because they need public support to survive; they need our money.
- Start here: AE 9/11 Truth Please sign the petition.