Posted on July 1, 2015 by Rio
The Bank of International Settlements owns America.
I’m going straight to the point.
In order to avoid a major catastrophe, you have to do a general strike and a global boycott to bring this rotting socioeconomic system down, now. And I bet you are going to tell me that we are not ready for that yet, right? I’ve heard that before.
Well let me tell you that if we are not ready for that yet we better accept that World War Three is coming. It is coming to save the petrodollar, bring down the United States and establish the new world order. And that that war (maybe civil war also) will come due to our inaction, silence and cowardice whether we are ready or not. Don’t take my word for it, you can check their schemes on the Georgia Guide Stones. You can see their plans (cast on blue granite) at the bottom of the following post:
I suggest that you think about it carefully. But don’t take too long please, you are running out of time . . . and may the odds be ever in your favor.
PS Forget about the 4th of July. Independence is a myth.
Are you relaxed? Comfortable?
Filed under: Perspective | Tagged: 4th of July, America, Bank of International Settlements, Boycott, Georgia Guide Stones, Independence, Jade Helm 15, Petrodollar, Strike | Comments Off on A Heads-Up | Time is Running Out
Posted on June 23, 2014 by Rio
1984 or 2014?
I have posted about this before, so I’ll be brief.
1. The Federal Reserve is a banking cartel that owns this country: https://rioguzman.com/2010/07/02/the-creature-from-jekyll-island-what-federal-reserve-g-edward-griffin/
2. Evidence that 9/11 WTC “attack” was an inside job: http://ae911truth.org/
3. Chemtrails: http://shar.es/SQuEr
4. The NSA has your emails, phone calls and google searches, whether you like it or not.
5. Whistleblowers go to jail or have to flee the county. Edward Snowden is in Russia. https://rioguzman.com/2013/08/21/bradley-manning-sentenced-35-years-a-travesty-of-justice/ Chelsea Manning is in jail for showing this: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CD0QtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNWOIv12lZi0&ei=urB1Ue2PEuXu2AW8moDABA&usg=AFQjCNFXl19hVdV7vXxhflHxgMqaz
Freedom? Justice? Democracy? Independence? It is all a sham; the mega banks own this country.
What to do? Go here for tips http://thrivemovement.com/
1. Spread the word. Silence is treason!
2. Boycott the mega banks; they are the head of the blood thirsty parasite.
Happy Farce of July!
The Mega Banks / You can add the Union Bank of California
* * *
Filed under: Books and Movies, Current Affairs | Tagged: 1984 by george orwell, 4th of July, AE 9/11 Truth, Bradley Manning, Chemtrails, Ed Snoden, Edward Snowden, farce of july, Federal Reserve, G. Edward Griffin, Independence, Mega Banks, NSA, The Federal Reserve, Thrive Movement | 2 Comments »
Posted on June 19, 2013 by Rio
The Federal Reserve is a banking cartel, and it owns this country. The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve Our debt is to these banks. And the debtor is a slave to the lender. They also control our government and our politicians (Remember, they got bailed out after criminally wrecking the economy. They are above the law) There is “overwhelming evidence” that 9/11 was done by controlled demolition, an inside job. AE 9/11 Truth Do you actually think we have Independence? Freedom?
Do you think Bradley Manning would be on trial if we had a just socio-economic system? Do you think we would be in Afghanistan or Iraq? Do you think we have freedom too?
By the way, this blog is banned in some servers because of its content. Yes, the corporate oligarchy is trying to control the Internet also (they own the media). Be advised! And have a happy “Farce of July.”
“May the odds be ever in your favor.”
More Here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/303939
Edward Snowden had to flee the country to be able to speak the truth.
Filed under: Current Affairs | Tagged: 4th of July, AE911truth, Bradley Manning, Controlled Demolition, creature from jekyll island, farce of july, Fourth of July, Inside Job, jekyll island, May the odds be ever in your favor, overwhelming evidence, politics, The Creature from Jekyll Island, The Federal Reserve | 2 Comments »
Posted on July 7, 2012 by Rio
In Prescott, AZ (531 Madison Avenue)
Donna Meraz with The Eye of the Dragon
An interesting store
And I received an interesting view on presentness by one of the vendors: He mentioned the 4th of July, and I told him that I called it: the farce of july. Then, to answer his puzzled look, I explained that our independence was gone, and a banking cartel called the Federal Reserve owned the country. And I told him about 9/11 (AE 9/11 Truth).
He said that he lived in the present moment, so he didn’t care.
But, living in the present does not mean that we shirk our responsibilities. It means we plan for the future although we don’t live in it, we don’t worry about it. We plan for the future while ready to die today, while being present today. I wonder what would have happened to India had Mahatma Gandhi said: “I live in the present, I don’t care for the future of India.” Just a thought.
Filed under: Perspective | Tagged: 4th of July, AE911truth, Federal Reserve, Mahatma Gandhi, Miller Valley Indoor Art Market, Prescott AZ, Presentness, Travel | Comments Off on An Interesting View | Miller Valley Indoor Art Market | Prescott, AZ
Posted on June 21, 2012 by Rio
Big brother is watching.
No country can call itself independent when private banks control the economy. Our independence was lost in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act. The Federal Reserve is a trojan horse, a banking cartel, and it is controlled by the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland. They control our economy and our politicians work for them. Please see: A Central Bank’s Scheme Or read: The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin
All our presidents after JFK have been puppets. Why do you think he was assassinated? Please check: JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters by James W Douglass
How serious the problem is? It is global. They are controlling the world economy. How far are they willing to go? Please see: AE 9/11 Truth Their only loyalty is to money.
This is what we are facing in a nutshell. But please, don’t take my word for it. Do your own research.
What can we do to recover our freedom, democracy and independence? First, you have to care. If you do, here is a list you can start with:
What to do:
Move your money now! Move it before the 4th of July. Celebrate our soon-to-be-recovered independence.
- Don’t do business with the mega banks (Citibank, Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs etcetera) that is doing business with the enemy. Too big to fail means they are above the law; nobody should be above the law. They are getting away with murder.
- Don’t buy “made in China (or somewhere else)” stuff. It comes from sweat shops; you are supporting corporate gangsters when you do. If you are pressed for cash get your clothing at the thrift store, so you don’t encourage the clothing giants and support small business. Go to American Apparel.
- Don’t join the army. You are fighting for the corporations that comprise the military industrial complex (they are making money on war, blood money) not for democracy. If we bring our troops home the crisis ends.
- Buy an electric car. The oil companies are a great part of the problem.
- Stay away from the mainstream media; it’s misleading. For the real news: Democracy Now
- Do your homework, so you can understand what is going on, and accept your own responsibility in the matter. Your inaction will keep the tyrants in power and they are extremely dangerous.
- Support small business.
- Spread the word! The more people know, the less power they’ll have. The reason they work in the shadows is because they need public support to survive; they need our money.
- Start here: AE 9/11 Truth Please sign the petition. Or here: RememberBuilding7.org/10
- Occupy Wall Street. Occupy everything. Join here: OWS Updates for the Week of April 4
- Sometimes, silence (or inaction) is a war crime. Picture above from: Chickmelionbydesign C Dummerauf
- Check: 15th Annual The Farce of July
Filed under: Books and Movies | Tagged: 4th of July, A Central Bank's Scheme, AE 9/11 Truth, Bank of International Settlements, Democracy Now, federal reserve act, G. Edward Griffin, George Orwell, James W Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable, politics, The Creature from Jekyll Island, The Federal Reserve, Trojan Horse | Comments Off on 4th of July | Celebrate the Central Bank’s Domination! | What Independence?